Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
We are hiring a Senior Manager, Client Delivery (think, Sr. Project Manager), to manage the day-to-day operations (project management) for client work on integrated brand campaigns within the pharmaceutical industry.
At Dagger, project management is about more than creating timelines and following a step-by-step process. We believe that effective project management involves leading people, on-your-feet problem-solving, and evolving ways of working to deliver for our clients. So rather than calling it project or program management, we say Client Delivery.
Our Client Delivery team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We balance the needs of our teams with the demands of the business, and we get excited about transforming big ideas into well executed deliverables.
- Delivering smoothly on quick-turn requests and complex, multi-step workstreams to support integrated campaigns involving TV, radio, digital, OOH and social deliverables
- Producing project schedules, resource plans, and risk and change management plans, utilizing appropriate tools
- Collaborating with clients and driving the client-required review process forward while being the internal expert on the associated review tools (such as Veeva)
- Partnering with production teams and finance to create and manage production budgets, out of pocket expenses, and the associated contracts and purchase orders
- Clarifying strategic requirements and translating complex ideas and client requests
- Solving problems creatively and translating those solutions into the appropriate project management tools
- Facilitating (and modeling) cross-discipline collaborative execution between the account, creative, strategy, and delivery teams
How can you tell if this role is right for you?
If you are:
An entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem-solver, effective communicator, and true team player. You’re known for tackling even the most complex project challenges with a passionate, ‘can-do’ attitude, always assuming positive intent in your interactions with teammates and with clients. And you believe that, at the end of the day, ideas are only as good as their execution.
And you have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (agency and pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience managing all aspects of integrated campaign development include strategy, concept development, testing, production, trafficking & reporting
- A history of engaging with clients directly and independently to communicate necessary project information
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry with complicated review cycles
- Knowledge of medical, legal, and regulatory (MLR) as well as The Office of Prescription Drug Promotion (OPDP) review processes and associated tools (such as Veeva) is preferred
And, you’re really good at:
- Driving process management, operational improvement, and production workflows
- Laying out the required steps required and running a campaign end-to-end
- Demonstrating organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Juggling multiple priorities and thinking long-term (proactive vs. reactive)
- Working within project management and resource forecasting tools
- Learning new concepts quickly, easily making connections between unrelated ideas, and taking on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Independently exercising good judgement and discretion when managing internal and external client expectations
- Commanding an audience, formally, or informally
- Contributing positively to team culture
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more.