Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
We are looking for a Senior Medical Editor who can support a portfolio of pharmaceutical and healthcare brands. In this role, your primary contribution will be to demonstrate relentless dedication to delivering high-quality digital tactics/content, including branded and unbranded campaigns, websites, banner ads, and other printed and digital materials.
*We are searching for temporary and long-term candidates for this role.*
How can you tell if this role is right for you?
If you have:
- Deep DTC experience working within FDA/OPDP parameters across pharmaceutical advertising (spanning TV, online, and print)
- Experience working with Rx MLR/MLRC feedback (and teams)
- Experience with annotating/anchoring/providing and sourcing references across all consumer-facing communications
- Familiarity with Veeva a plus
- An eye for detail and accuracy; mastery of English grammar
- A proven track record of collaborative teamwork and excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, thoughtful, and creative problem-solving abilities
- Thorough knowledge of AMA style (10th Edition)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat
- 9+ years of healthcare agency editing experience
And you’re really good at:
- Claim-crafting, ensuring accuracy, efficacy, safety, and compliance of DTC work
- Providing outstanding editing, fact-checking, and proofreading services for all assigned projects
- Following established procedures and processes to ensure efficiency and quality
- Enforcing AMA and brand style guidelines; contributing to brand style guides as appropriate
- Understanding each brand and the related disease state as well as each project’s objective
- Prioritizing multiple projects appropriately to meet all deadlines
- Proactively managing workload and escalating concerns relating to quality and timing as needed
- Working with creative teams on concept development, including being the guide rail for medical, legal, and regulatory efficacy and safety do's and don'ts
- Guiding DTC pharma art direction, e.g., fair balance across all media
- Working as lead editor across the agency, in closely with our cross-discipline team, especially project managers and copywriters
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more.