Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
We are hiring a Video Editor & Motion Designer to join our team.
How can you tell if this role is right for you? If...
- An entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem-solver, effective communicator, and real team player whose client service mentality shines through everything you do.
- Someone who sees no job as too small or big to jump in and lend a helping hand.
- Known for tackling even the most complex challenges with a passionate, ‘can-do’ attitude, always assuming positive intent in your interactions with teammates and clients.
- Experience ingesting, editing and finishing projects in Adobe Premiere with a very high degree of skill
- Experience creating visual effects and graphics in Adobe After Effects
- Experience using programs such as Pro Tools or Adobe Audition to mix and master audio for video projects
- Knowledge preparing files and projects for VFX and 3D animation workflows.
- Color correcting experience within After Effects, Premiere Pro and/or DaVinci Resolve.
- Knowledge managing a sizable workload with a good attitude and creative hand
- No problem raising your hand and asking for help to solve a complex problem
You’re really good at:
- Editing complete videos including sound mixing and color correcting.
- Receiving and organizing final assets to online within Premiere Pro.
- Managing proper files, organizing weekly backups to the video server.
- Supporting the 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Lead throughout their daily functions
- Supporting the VFX team with rotoscoping, keying and/or compositing.
- Readying edit timelines for color correction.
- Building strong relationships with internal departments and external vendors in production and post-production through communication, education, and managing their expectations.
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more.