Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
Dagger is looking for a Lead Social Analyst who is eager to join and help develop a fast-growing Strategy & Analytics team. This person will be highly adept at both hard and soft skills relating to Analytics, and will be excited to challenge themselves and others to exceed client goals while growing the department.
You are accountable for:
- Defining objectives, KPIs and optimization metrics based on the client’s business/ marketing goals and direction
- Developing test designs / learning agendas for paid social campaigns
- Designing visually compelling dashboards for unique audience and channel needs
- Tracking, analyzing and optimizing campaign performance with high attention to detail
- Translating large data into insights, recommendations and easy-to-understand stories
- Building, optimizing, and interpreting social listening queries
- Solving problems for our clients by understanding their needs and translating them into creative solutions
You are capable of:
- Digesting client goals/objectives, articulating trends and synthesizing technical recommendations based on that input
- Dimensionalizing strategic direction into a measurement roadmap
- Communicating complex ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing benchmarks based upon historical or category data
- Creating data visualizations that contextualize multiple data points in a single view
- Digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
- Planning and carrying out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction
- Asking thoughtful questions – and LOTS of them!
- Digital agency experience
- High fluency across paid and organic social channels
- Experience optimizing creative and distribution tactics
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
Preferred skills and experience:
B2C and B2B experience
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more