Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
We are hiring a Manager, Client Team, to be the Swiss Army Knife of the department. This person will team up with Partnership and Delivery Leads and perform a critical role in getting work through the agency efficiently and impeccably from start to finish.
How can you tell if this role is right for you?
If you have:
- Experience in a fast-paced agency or similar environment, you understand how work gets done and what your clients are looking for.
- Strategic experience as a liaison between internal and client communications.
- A familiarity with project scheduling, brief writing, budget management, and reviewing work.
- Experience demonstrating practiced organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
And you’re really good at:
- Creating and maintaining strong client relationships based on a strong grasp of their business needs and progress of different work stream
- Creating and managing individual project estimates, project plans, and resource plans, utilizing appropriate tools
- Clearly communicating project team assignments and expectations based on scope, project briefs, and client expectations
- Ensuring quality checks are performed on all deliverables prior to client reviews
- Clearly articulating client feedback and direction to the internal team
- Representing proficient (written and verbal) presentation skills
- Exhibiting a solid understanding of client business and challenges and consistently look for ways to bring valuable solutions and strategic thinking to his/her assigned business
- Showing calm under pressure
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more.