Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
Dagger’s strategy discipline expertly steers clients through the convergence of research, planning, content, and experience. The team is comprised of researchers, brand strategists, and content strategists who work closely alongside our media and analytics disciplines, and is adept at defining the right message within the right channels with the right multipliers for maximum impact.
We are hiring a Lead Strategist, Content Strategy , (think, Associate Director, Content Strategy), to derive strong consumer insights, define strategic content approaches across digital channels, and steward execution of content and channel strategies on behalf of clients. This person is on the cutting edge of digital, constantly crafting ideas and connections showing a deep understanding of consumer behaviors and content consumption across a spectrum of channels and ecosystems.
How can you tell if this role is right for you?
If you have:
- A background in assessing market and competitive landscapes to identify insights and white space strategic content opportunities for brands
- Experience developing briefing documents that inspire and support creative and media decisions. As well as, presenting integrated strategies, including but not limited to channel strategies, content strategies, omnichannel or integrated campaign strategies, go-to-market tactical plans and messaging frameworks
- Familiarity developing strategic recommendations across social media, digital, web, email, and influencers
- Experience using data to strengthen strategic recommendations, which includes a comfort level pulling and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data that tells a story and creates bullet proof rationale
And you’re really good at:
- Applying strategic principles across industries / sectors within B2B and B2C verticals and digital channels
- Understanding paid media and where owned / earned intersect with paid to apply to client strategies and give feedback on media plans
- Balancing big-picture ideas with digging in to bring those ideas to life tactically
- Visually presenting strategic concepts and developing easy-to-understand frameworks that align to tactical implementation plans
- Strong storytelling in client presentations, effectively organizing information and surfacing the right level of information
- Leading client meetings / presentations with Director and Senior Director leaders in an organization
- Establishing a strong presence, both in presenting work and in discussion among internal and external teams, with a degree of gravitas and effective persuasion
- Defending strategic recommendations with a high degree of rigor and professionalism
- Forging strong interpersonal relationships – both internal and with clients
- Coaching (and challenging) junior team members to propel their career growth
- Collaborating inside and outside of your department to produce work of exceptional quality while simultaneously cross-educating the agency
- Infusing new ideas for process improvements within the strategy department
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more.