Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We encourage eager and brilliant people to reach out, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to submissions regarding this posting.
At Dagger we go about the service we provide to our clients and colleagues a little differently. Typically this is called Account Management. But Accounts are transactional things not relationships. And management is the process of dealing with or controlling things or people. We prefer to call our practice Business Leadership. As business is a living, breathing and changing relationship that drives success for the agency. And leadership is the key criteria that guides business in a successful manner.
So instead of Account Executive we say Business Associate.
The Business Associate will be responsible for managing key agency pieces of business, which consist of national and marquee brands. Through a keen understanding of our clients’ business, and digital marketing, this role will build critical executional relationships with clients, becoming a trusted and valued partner.
First and foremost, we are looking for hustle and dreams of being a difference maker. Then we differentiate candidate with exceptional problem solving, communication and leadership skills. Ultimately the Business Associate will support teams to do great work, while actively seeking ways to grow the agency business.
- Creating and maintaining strong client relationships based on a strong grasp of the progress of different work streams
- Maintaining expert inputs for our Strategy and Creative teams
- Collaborating on strategic direction for business and work streams
- Support Business Supervisors and Business Directors in development of briefs
- Ensuring the right resources are allocated on projects through deep collaboration with project management
- Assist in internal reporting mechanisms
- Managing against scopes of work
Experience and Qualifications:
- Digital agency experience a must, e.g., social, paid social media, content, measurement, influencers, mobile, etc.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of client business and challenges and consistently look for ways to bring valuable solutions and high level strategic thinking to his/her assigned business
- Ability to probe, identify potential opportunities and begin to develop successful, compelling innovative solutions
- Excellent (written and verbal) presentation skills
- Strong client-facing skills and ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Advertising, or Business preferred)
- A sense of curiosity, creative thinking, and an eye toward emerging trends
- Strong analytical, strategic abilities
- Creativity, inventiveness, imagination, and vision
- Natural leadership, decisiveness, excellent resourcing skills
- Calm under pressure