At Dagger we go about the service we provide our clients and colleagues a little differently. Typically this is called Account Management. But Accounts are transactional things. And management is the process of dealing with or controlling things or people. We prefer to call our practice Business Leadership. As business is a living, breathing and changing relationship that drives success for the agency. And leadership is the key criteria that guides business in a successful manner.
So we don’t use the words account or management. Instead of Account Supervisor we like to say Business Supervisor.
The Business Supervisor will be responsible for supporting work done on national and marquee brands. Through an understanding of our internal processes this role will build critical executional relationships with internal stakeholders and client partners, ultimately becoming a valued supporter to both. This specific role will focus on helping our clients to solve business problems with technology based solutions.
First and foremost, we are looking for hustle and the aspiration of being a difference maker. Then we differentiate candidate with exceptional attention to detail, communication and leadership skills. Ultimately the Business Supervisor will direct our team to do great work.
You Are Accountable For:
- Leading and growing an established piece of business autonomously
- Managing junior members of the team and fostering their career growth
- Creating and maintaining a trusted client relationships based on a strong grasp of their business needs
- Collaborating on strategic direction for work development and opportunities for growth
- Defining, tracking and closing opportunities for growth within your business
- Owning point of view development for the client, with an emphasis on digital and social marketing channel expertise
- Developing and managing accurate and thorough Statements of Work
- Be a trusted point-of-contact for majority of clients and trusted to navigate difficult conversations as well as help dissolve many issues that might arise
- Ability to oversee multiple complex projects with concurrent deadlines
- Provide guidance, oversight and encouragement to any Business Leadership team members supporting your clients
You Are Capable Of:
- Exhibiting an outstanding understanding of client business and challenges and consistently look for ways to bring valuable solutions and high level strategic thinking to his/her assigned business
- Representing excellent (written and verbal) presentation skills
- The ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with senior clients
- Proving excellent organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Displaying a constant sense of curiosity, creative thinking, and an eye toward emerging trends
- Strong analytical, strategic abilities
- Being seen as a self-starter, high energy, assertive, take charge personality who would be described by colleagues as “proactive”
- Demonstrating positivity, inventiveness, imagination, natural leadership, decisiveness, excellent resourcing skills
- Fluency in the channels we work
- Showing calm under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of technical projects including web development, SAAS development and marketing automation.
Built after the era of mobile and social proliferation, Dagger is a strategic content agency designed to lead brands within today’s fast-moving, consumer-driven marketplace. We believe that to prosper, brands must behave more like media companies — innovating new ways to capture people’s attention by distributing culturally relevant content across all forms of media.
- Join a close-knit, award winning team, recently named to Inc. 5000’s list of the nation’s fastest growing companies and listed in Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work.
- Paid parental and adoption/caregiver leave
- Employee incentive program that promotes wellbeing and ongoing development
- Continuing education stipend
- On-site café with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
- Company-wide social events (happy hours and more)