Dagger is a close-knit company of deeply driven, passionate, and innovative thinkers, makers and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us craft and cultivate ideas that will strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and help us achieve our goal as the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
Dagger is looking for an Associate Director, Analytics who is eager to join and help develop a fast-growing Strategy & Insights team. This person will be highly adept at both hard and soft skills related to Analytics and will be excited to challenge themselves and others to exceed client goals by adding value through data.
You are accountable for:
- Defining objectives, KPIs and optimization metrics based on the client’s business/ marketing goals and direction
- Developing test designs / learning agendas
- Designing visually compelling dashboards that cater to unique audience and channel needs
- Tracking, analyzing and optimizing campaign performance with high attention to detail
- Translating large data into insights, recommendations and easy-to-understand stories
- Building, optimizing, and interpreting social listening queries
- Collaborating well with project management, account management, strategy, and creative teams
- Solving problems for our clients by understanding their needs and translating them into creative solutions
- Leading client-facing conversations, presentations, and meetings
You are capable of:
- Digesting client goals/objectives, articulating trends and synthesizing technical recommendations based on that input
- Dimensionalizing strategic direction into a measurement roadmap
- Communicating complex ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
- Developing benchmarks based upon historical or category data
- Creating data visualizations that contextualize multiple data points in a single view
- Digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance
- Working autonomously and carrying out responsibilities with passion and a can-do attitude
- Asking thoughtful questions – and LOTS of them!
- Digital agency experience
- Channel experience across paid and owned digital channels, with an emphasis on paid and organic social media
- Experience optimizing creative and distribution tactics
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills, including a passion for mentoring and coaching others
Preferred skills and experience:
- B2C and B2B experience
- Experience with a subset of these tools: Google Data Studio, Tableau, Google Analytics, Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Salesforce Social Studio, Facebook Insights
- Knowledge and experience with syndicated research sources/tools (e.g. ComScore, Nielsen, GfK MRI, Simmons, etc.)
Join a close-knit, award-winning team, recently named to Inc. 5000's List of the Nation's Fastest Growing Companies and listed in Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places To Work.
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
- Company wide social events (Happy Hours and more!)
Who We Are
Built after the era of mobile and social proliferation, Dagger is a strategic content agency designed to lead brands within today’s fast-moving, consumer-driven marketplace. We believe that to prosper, brands must behave more like media companies — innovating new ways to capture people’s attention by distributing culturally relevant content across all forms of media.