Dagger is a close-knit company of deeply driven, passionate, and innovative thinkers, makers and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us craft and cultivate ideas that will strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and help us achieve our goal as the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
Dagger’s strategy team is looking for a Social Engagement Coordinator who will be responsible for day-to-day community management across key accounts, as well as supporting the development of social and digital strategies for Dagger clients.
The Social Engagement Coordinator will collaborate alongside other strategy team members to develop community engagement approaches and will own all consumer-facing implementation and optimization of community conversations and content. The ideal candidate for this role has experience working in social media, as well as strong writing and communication skills. They should be able to apply social media best practices and also be adaptable, with the ability to flex across analytics, creative and strategy team members.
The Social Engagement Coordinator will spend approximately 80% of their time acting as a community manager for Dagger clients, while the remaining 20% of time will be spent supporting the larger Strategy Department in conducting research and developing strategic approaches for clients. As such, the Social Engagement Coordinator will have the opportunity for increased exposure to strategic projects to ultimately align their career path to a strategist role if desired.
You are accountable for:
- Community Engagement:
- Owning and executing the content workflow across Client’s social media platforms, including organizing, managing, scheduling and publishing content
- Monitoring audience conversations across Client’s social media platforms
- Responding to consumers in real-time in the appropriate voice and tone and within stated brand guidelines
- Developing response matrices and community management process and best practices
- Support the development of crisis management plans to identify and elevate brand issues as needed
- Staying up to date on current social trends and identifying engagement opportunities both in the social media space as a whole, as well as within the Client’s industry
- Proactively identifying conversations to insert brands in authentic and meaningful ways through social listening
- Performing social listening and community monitoring to gauge category trends and garner competitive intelligence that would inform Client recommendations
- Contributing to analytics reports, using quantitative and qualitative data from the community conversation to tell a meaningful data story
- Strategy Support:
- Supporting in the development of content strategies that help clients further their business goals, including but not limited to the identification of content arcs, messaging direction, and channel recommendations
- Supporting the execution of content strategies, including but not limited to developing and maintaining messaging/topical content calendars for publication
- Developing a fundamental understanding of analytics through collaboration with the analytics team, positioning you to begin to consult on the assessment of content performance and to make data-driven optimization recommendations
- Developing an understanding of content best practices and applying those to strategic needs across digital mediums (social media, email, web, etc.)
- Developing a fundamental level of understanding around content distribution strategy and tactics (including paid social, paid search and influencers)
- Building strong interdisciplinary relationships, with an emphasis on collaboration with creative to help steward strategies through to execution
- Staying up-to-date on evolving channel platforms, with a pulse on new functionalities, updates and net new platforms and circulating this information internally
You are capable of:
- Asking thoughtful questions – and LOTS of them!
- Applying a high attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities at once
- Accepting feedback openly and applying feedback continually
- Forging strong interpersonal relationships inside and outside of your department
- Thinking entrepreneurially and contributing positively to Dagger’s culture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills to support in the creation of visually strong presentations
- Knowledge of social media best practices, tools and technologies
Join a close-knit, award winning team, recently named to Inc. 5000's List of the Nation's Fastest Growing Companies and listed in Atlanta Business Chronicle's Best Places To Work.
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
- Company wide social events (Happy Hours and more!)