Dagger is a close-knit group of deeply driven, passionate, and innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us craft and cultivate ideas that will strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and help us achieve our goal as the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
Dagger is looking for a Media Supervisor to join our fast-growing, ambitious team. With a strong analytical mind, you have a thorough understanding of the digital media landscape and the ability to translate that expertise to a clients’ business. You will work closely with creative, strategy, and analytics teams to steward the client goals and objectives into actionable media solutions. This role will have high growth opportunities for leadership, while fostering integration and communication across all departments and partner agencies.
Beyond the necessary hard skills, you look at the glass half-full and you love collaborating with others. You can’t stand the idea of becoming stagnant in your career so you enjoy being pushed to grow into the next level within a team environment that is collaborative, entrepreneurial, and deadline-driven.
You are accountable for:
- Driving media strategies for Dagger’s clients including developing and managing the full life cycle of digital media campaigns with modest supervision
- Overseeing and authoring a variety of media documents including timelines, POVs, RFPs, plans, and agreements
- Acting as the day-to-day media contact for your clients; building, maintaining and growing client relationships and client business
- Owning key vendor relationships and providing regular feedback to Dagger leadership on product enhancements and innovation needs to support the business
- Partnering with Dagger Strategy, Analytics and Creative teams to drive integrated solutions for clients
- Serving as a departmental steward and ‘team lead’ for assigned accounts, including partnering with the Client Solutions team to define realistic timelines, expectations and roles for new projects
- Partnering with Analytics and Strategy teams on reporting to communicate campaign results, findings, recommendations and next steps
- Stewarding junior members of the team through coaching and mentoring
You are capable of:
- Developing, managing, and optimizing paid media strategies and campaigns, and related documentation and budgets
- Presenting to senior-level clients with the ability to sell and defend proposed media strategies and thinking
- Evaluating and selecting paid media vendors and services, and managing vendor relationships
- Making recommendations for media platforms and tools to continually evolve Dagger’s capabilities
- Translating strategic concepts to tactical plans
- Executing the buying and day-to-day management for specific clients
- Maintaining knowledge of current online media trends and emerging technology
- Reviewing site invoices and working with Operations and Client Partner teams to ensure accurate payment and prepare campaign reconciliations
- Fluency across the media spectrum with media strategy, planning, and buying including platform capabilities, targeting opportunities, pricing formats, and bidding strategies
- Experience with paid social and paid search but comfortable playing in print, display, etc.
- Ability to wear multiple hats with a go-getter attitude; experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills, including solid client-facing experience
- Experience working across B2B and B2C clients
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Familiarity with Web Analytics, Ad Servers, Media Research tools, etc.
- Strong understanding of analytics and proven ability to optimize on the fly
- Familiarity with advanced accounting/math principles; statistical analysis experience is a plus
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial bend, recognizing Dagger is continually growing and evolving its media practice within the agency
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits and generous paid time off
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
Who We Are
Dagger is a full-service creative agency leading the way in Atlanta. Driving clients’ business outcomes with a nimble, media-company mindset, we innovate new ways to capture attention by distributing valuable content across media. Butter.ATL, Dagger’s in-house media company (a 2020 Webby Award honoree), is Atlanta’s definitive culture channel and a sought-after stage for the city’s cultural icons. Equipped with in-house content production capabilities, Dagger offers brand and content strategy, storytelling, campaign thinking, media connections, and more.