Dagger’s creative department is a close-knit team of deeply driven, passionate, and innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our award-winning team to help us achieve our goals as the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
- As a Senior Designer you support the creative team developing best-in-class visuals across a variety of media including print, digital, video, social, and web.
- You’ll lead, mentor, and collaborate with more junior members of the team.
- You’ll work with the Design Director to hone your craft and produce the highest caliber of work possible.
You are accountable for:
- Bringing ideas to life through design, which could include animation, illustration or web.
- Elevating concept decks with a strong mastery of design, including typography, layout and color.
- Producing final creative to outlined specifications with careful attention to detail and expert file management.
- Staying current on design trends and best practices.
- Taking pride and ownership of your work. This includes doing research, managing your time effectively, and asking for help when you need it.
- Presenting work to managers to ensure concepts and visuals align strategically with the brand and brief.
- Like all Dagger employees, Senior Designers are accountable for having a proactive attitude and approach to your growth and personal development. An insatiable appetite for learning and improving is a must.
You are capable of:
- Asking thoughtful questions -- and lots of them!
- Doing research to uncover new and interesting insights that inspire creative work.
- Working with a variety of creative team members to develop visual concepts for video, social and digital, among others.
- Communicating clearly with other members of the team including writers, art directors, project managers, executive leadership, etc.
- Developing visuals that strategically supports a concept
- Accepting, understanding and acting upon feedback and criticism. This includes the ability to stand behind and explain your work to managers and account teams, and working together to make the work better.
- Meeting and communicating about project milestones and deadlines.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design expertise
- Animation experience preferred
- 4-6 years experience, agency background preferred but not required