At Dagger we go about the service we provide our clients and colleagues a little differently. Typically this is called Account Management. But Accounts are transactional things. And management is the process of dealing with or controlling things or people. We prefer to call our practice Client Partnership. A group of individuals who partner with our clients to drive our collective business forward.
So we don’t use the words account or management. Instead of Account Supervisor, we like to say Supervisor, Client Partnership.
The Supervisor, Client Partnership will be responsible for leading work done on national and marquee brands. Through an understanding of our clients’ business goals and opportunities, this role will build critical relationships with internal stakeholders and client partners, ultimately becoming a valued partner to both.
First and foremost, we are looking for hustle and the aspiration of being a difference-maker. Then we differentiate candidates with exceptional ability to make connections, lead bespoke processes, and confidently lead brand work across various media (broadcast, radio, etc.). Ultimately the Supervisor, Client Partnership will be the day-to-day quarterback for our team to do great work.
You Are Accountable For:
- Leading the day-to-day of an established piece of business autonomously
- Managing junior members of the team and fostering their career growth
- Creating and maintaining trusted client relationships based on a strong grasp of their business needs
- Collaborating on strategic direction for work development and opportunities for growth
- Defining, tracking, and closing opportunities for growth within your business
- Owning point of view development for the client, with an emphasis on digital and social marketing channel expertise
- Developing and managing accurate and thorough Statements of Work
- Be a trusted point-of-contact for the majority of clients and trusted to navigate difficult conversations as well as help dissolve many issues that might arise
- Ability to oversee multiple complex projects with concurrent deadlines
- Provide guidance, oversight, and encouragement to any Client Team members supporting your clients
You Are Capable Of:
- Exhibiting an outstanding understanding of client business and challenges and consistently look for ways to bring valuable solutions and high-level strategic thinking to his/her assigned business
- Anticipating client needs, keeping the agency in the position of leading rather than following
- Representing excellent (written and verbal) presentation skills
- The ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with senior clients
- Proving excellent organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Displaying a constant sense of curiosity, creative thinking, and an eye toward emerging trends
- Strong analytical, strategic abilities
- Being seen as a self-starter, high energy, assertive, take-charge personality who would be described by colleagues as “proactive”
- Demonstrating positivity, inventiveness, imagination, natural leadership, decisiveness, excellent resourcing skills
- Fluency in the channels we work
- Showing calm under pressure
- Agency experience is required
- Broadcast and brand experience is preferred to support success from day 1 in this role