We are hiring a Supervisor, Client Delivery (think, Senior Project Manager), to lead client and agency operations (project management) on a large book of social media business.
At Dagger, project management is about more than creating timelines and following a step-by-step process. We believe that effective project management involves leading people, on-your-feet problem-solving, and evolving ways of working to deliver for our clients. So rather than calling it project or program management, we say Client Delivery.
Our Client Delivery team enables and executes great work in the smartest way possible. We balance the needs of our teams with the demands of the business, and we get excited about transforming big ideas into well executed deliverables.
- Delivering smoothly on quick-turn requests, including video production tasks and integrated campaigns, and broader, more strategic delivery needs
- Producing top-down and bottom-up scope estimates, project schedules, resource plans, and risk and change management plans, utilizing appropriate tools
- Clarifying strategic requirements and translating complex ideas and client requests
- Developing new methodologies, standards, and best practices tailored to the work you oversee to create seamless communication and collaboration across all disciplines
- Solving problems creatively and translating those solutions into the appropriate project management tools
- Facilitating (and modeling) cross-discipline collaborative execution between the account, creative, strategy, and delivery teams
How can you tell if this role is right for you? If...
An entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem-solver, effective communicator, and true team player. You’re known for tackling even the most complex project challenges with a passionate, ‘can-do’ attitude, always assuming positive intent in your interactions with teammates and with clients. And you believe that, at the end of the day, ideas are only as good as their execution.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience? (agency experience required)
- Experience leading the day-to-day of large-scale social campaigns with multiple work streams and managing budgets over $1MM
- Media savvy with a solid understanding of various social-first deliverables (experience with social media required)
- A familiarity with video production processes
You’re really good at:
- Demonstrating organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once and thinking long-term (proactive vs. reactive)
- Learning new concepts quickly, easily making connections between unrelated ideas, and taking on the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Independently exercising good judgement and discretion when managing internal and external client expectations
- Commanding an audience, formally, or informally
- Driving process management, operational improvement, and production workflows
- Contributing positively to team culture
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!