Dagger is a close-knit company of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our strategy team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
We are hiring a Social Engagement Manager responsible for day-to-day community management and social strategy for clients. While this role will work closely with other strategy team members to develop a community engagement strategy for the client’s social channels, they will ultimately own the implementation and optimization.
How can you tell if this role is right for you? If...
An entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem-solver, effective communicator, and a true team player. You’re known for tackling even the most complex challenges with a passionate, ‘can-do’ attitude, always assuming positive intent in your interactions with teammates and with clients. And you believe that, at the end of the day, ideas are only as good as their execution.
- Experience owning social media community management for consumer brands with over 500K followers.
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency or for a Fortune 1000 client.
- Knowledge of social media best practices, tools, and technologies.
- A skillset that flexes across the analytical, creative, and strategic.
- A strong sense of what questions to ask clients or internal team members.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills, both to clients and internally.
- Solid PowerPoint skills to support the creation of visually strong presentations.
You’re really good at:
- Owning and executing the content workflow across a client’s social media platforms, including organizing, managing, scheduling, and publishing content.
- Monitoring audience conversations across a client’s social media platforms.
- Responding to consumers in real-time in the right voice and tone and within stated brand guidelines.
- Staying current on social trends and identify engagement opportunities both in the social media space as a whole and within the client’s industry.
- Proactively identifying conversations to insert brands in authentic and meaningful ways through social listening.
- Performing social listening and community monitoring to gauge category trends and garner competitive intelligence that would inform client recommendations.
- Developing response matrices and community management process and best practices.
- Developing crisis management plans to identify and elevate brand issues as needed
- Analyzing social channel performance using quantitative and qualitative data and telling stories through meaningful insights reports.
- Applying close attention to detail in managing a social community and tagging responses.
- Taking the initiative on workstreams and having a high degree of accountability to delivering the best work and on time; identifying issues that need to be escalated and doing so promptly.
- Addressing client or internal questions in both in-person and written scenarios.
- Supporting the creation of client-facing POVs with an emphasis on both platform updates and client implications.
- Infusing new ideas for process improvements within the strategy department.
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays