Dagger is a close-knit company of deeply driven, passionate, innovative thinkers, makers, and doers. We’re looking for another stellar addition to our team to help us cultivate ideas that strengthen our client offerings, win more awards, and achieve our goal to be the most compelling agency Atlanta has ever seen.
We are hiring a Director, Data Strategy, who is eager to lead and help develop our fast-growing data strategy team and practice. From crafting our overarching data management approach and vetting tools and process to serving up thought leadership and partnering with strategy and media counterparts to develop holistic strategies for our clients--this role will be a significant contributor. (Agency experience is required for this role)
How can you tell if this role is right for you? If...
An entrepreneurial thinker, creative problem-solver, effective communicator, and a true team player. You’re known for tackling even the most complex challenges with a passionate, ‘can-do’ attitude, always assuming positive intent in your interactions with teammates and with clients. And you believe that, at the end of the day, ideas are only as good as their execution.
- Experience leading measurement and analysis strategy at an advertising agency.
- Experience across paid and owned digital channels and traditional media channels.
- Experience optimizing creative and distribution tactics.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills--a compelling communicator and presenter who can convey complex ideas to clients and internal stakeholders alike.
- Strong team management and people leadership skills, with experience and a passion for mentoring and coaching others.
- Advanced data visualization skills--ability to contextualize multiple data points in a single view.
- Experience leveraging modern approaches to attribution and data management strategy
- Experience with a subset of these tools: Google Data Studio, Tableau, Google Analytics, Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Salesforce Social Studio, Facebook Insights
You’re really good at:
- Digesting client objectives, articulating trends, and solving problems.
- Designing measurement strategies and frameworks, learning agendas, and test designs.
- Designing visually compelling dashboards that cater to unique audience and channel needs.
- Developing benchmarks based upon historical or category data.
- Tracking, analyzing, and optimizing campaign performance with close attention to detail.
- Translating large data into insights, recommendations, and easy-to-understand stories.
- Building, optimizing, and interpreting social listening queries.
- Digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance.
- Consistently assessing current practices and sharing best practices and market trends.
...we’d love to meet you. Apply today!
Join an award-winning team, named one of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work, the recipient of a 2020 Ad Age Small Agency of the Year Award (Silver, Southeast), and consecutively listed in Adweek’s 100 fastest-growing agencies (2019, 2020).
- Paid Parental and Adoption/Caregiver Leave
- Continuing Education stipend
- On-site cafe with barista on staff in addition to complimentary snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office in Old Fourth Ward with direct access to the BeltLine
- Company-wide social events like Happy Hours, retreats, and more! (We're remote for now, but keeping the human connection alive with socially-distanced team events.)
- Wellness Fridays